Epic ($1,000-$2,499) Best Seller ($500-$999) Novel ($250-$499) Short Story ($100-$249) Book Lover ($50-$99) Book Worm ($25-$49)
First Edition ($2,500 +)
$50 in fine coupons for overdue books
$25 in fine coupons for overdue books
$20 in fine coupons for overdue books
$15 in fine coupons for overdue books
$10 in fine coupons for overdue books
$5 in fine coupons for overdue books
$3 in fine coupons for overdue books
Best Seller ($500-$999)
Short Story ($100-$249)
Book Lover ($50-$99)
Book Worm ($25-$49)
Please click on the Membership buttons below to join or send your check to:
Foundation for Lincoln City Libraries
136 South 14th Street
Lincoln, Nebraska 68508
Contributions are tax deductible.
As a Friend, you build a strong library system that:
* Offers Home Work Help for grades 3-12, 2 p.m to 12 a.m., seven days a week in English and Spanish
* Provides computer access to those job-hunting
* Enables you to download a book onto your E-device-free!
* Enables your library to open doors and minds to the world!
Strong libraries strengthen our community and are statements of our value system!
NLHA encourage the collection, preservation, and promotion of works by and about Nebraska Authors through its support of the Jane Pope Geske Heritage Room of Nebraska Authors at Bennett Martin Public Library. Housed on the third floor, this unique special collection holds over 13,500 books, information files, photographs, audio and videocassettes, periodicals, artwork, and other memorabilia reflection Nebraska’s rich literary tradition. Your NLHA membership supports :
• the Heritage Room Endowment Fund
• the Writers’ Write Workshop – an annual program for LPS 8th graders
• the Lunch at the Library speaker series
• the Literary Heritage Award that recognizes those who support Nebraska’s literary excellence
– The Heritage Room
Memberships and an annual spelling bee fundraiser are the sole means by which NLHA supports the Jane Pope Geske Heritage Room of Nebraska Authors, but memberships are especially crucial.
“If there is such a thing as a Nebraska personality, it no doubt includes a certain humility, a modest reserve about our strengths. The Heritage Room, however, is something to brag about for it celebrates, preserves and promotes both the individual and the collective work of generations of Nebraska authors. Please support the organization that makes it possible.”
— Karen Gettert Shoemaker, NLHA Honorary Author Member, 2003/2004